ABOUT THE JOB
As a marketeer at Artists for President, you are responsible for all the promotional output of all concepts under your control. You manage and control the brand’s long-term vision, are proactive in contributing to new ideas, and act as the central connection among all stakeholders contributing to the final product. You are the overall marketing manager and tactician for the concept; you establish a structure within the organisation and maintain control over the brand’s online and offline growth & visibility.
Please note that we will only review messages of native / fluently Dutch speaking. This is because a big part of your job is managing and communicating with stakeholders, and the majority of your stakeholders you are in contact with is Dutch. Also, two years of experience in marketing & the event sector is mandatory.
Your role concerns the following tasks:
- Monitor and establish the overall online and offline communication/output structure.
- Give a weekly review of the social media plan, guide the social media and creative team, and assist if needed. You ensure everything is posted on time and aligned with the specific concept.
- Develop long-term strategies for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, mailings, websites, and out-of-home (OOH/posters).
- Create and monitor online advertising campaigns on Meta, Google, and TikTok.
- Set up and monitor the mailing campaigns.
- Keeping the website up to date.
- Track and adjust ticket analyses as needed.
- Coordinate and set up all event launches and associated ticket sales on time.
- Actively and regularly propose new ideas and strategies to strengthen the brand’s position and increase ticket sales. Provide structure and consistency while also emphasizing variation and innovation.
- Creative thinking and solution-finding during setbacks and being capable of creating content or copywriting in urgent situations.
- Master the brand’s tone of voice.- Responsible for timely event launch preparations.
- Manage and oversee the marketing budget.
- Do a bi-weekly report about online growth and ticket sales to the rest of the team, seeking (creative) input as necessary.
- Request and timely re-stock merchandise, along with responsibility for the webshop.
Will you immerse yourself into electronic music and be leading our marketing team? Please send an e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.