ABOUT THE JOB
Artists for President is a fast-growing event management company based in the heart of Amsterdam. As a video content creator, you will be working on filming and editing before, during and after Intercell & more events that the company promotes.
You'll be working on all our visual output on our social media pages. So, from promotional videos with footage of past events to interviews with DJs and any other possible concepts you can imagine. If needed, you will be asked to head out of the office and make some incredible shots in the field that will lead to the new viral post on our pages.
- Have a passion for, and experience with creating (video)content for any event.
- Have technical knowledge of content and camera gear.
- Have a passion for, and need to be active in the nightlife/clubbing.
- Don't have a 9 to 5 mentality / have flexibility in working hours.
- Know how to work with Adobe (Premiere Pro, Photoshop & After Effects).
- Can use colour grading to get the most out of videos.
- Like to work on the most catchy and inspiring video content.
- Are native speaking Dutch and speak English fluently.
- Think in solutions rather than issues and take responsibility for the process and the best result.
- Are proactive in coming up with pioneering ideas.
- Are up-to-date on the trends happening in the scene and on social media.
- Are available 24+ hours a week
- A contract for 24+ hours a week with a suitable salary.
- A dynamic and positive working environment.
- A small & close team you work with.
- A versatile position with space for personal growth.
- Doing the most fun jobs at the most fun events every month.
- Joining us on our event trips abroad!
If you feel this is your job description, please email email@example.com and include a motivation, portfolio and your Curriculum Vitae (CV).